Great Barrier Reef Private Island
Wilson Island is as far away from the everyday as possible, a tiny coral cay island that sits in beautiful emerald green splendour on the Great Barrier Reef. It is a private place, untainted, untouched and understated with safari style tented accommodation – only 6 on the entire island – enough for just 12 guests at any one time.
Those that are drawn to Wilson Island will enjoy the natural beauty of our Great Barrier Reef island, its seclusion and the freedom from modern-day living are part of the appeal of this Barrier Reef resort.
Book the whole island or join a day trip from nearby Heron Island.
- A romantic, and exclusive island shared with 11 of your nearest and dearest
- Luxurious glamping accommodation – safari style tents with private decks and hammocks
- A true “Shipwrecked In Style” experience – only the luxuries you need for a perfect holiday
- A chef who will create gourmet dining experiences at every meal
- Living and dining in the Longhouse – a shared pavilion with a bar, library and sand underfoot
- Castaway for a Day
- Only a 45min boat ride away from Heron Island
The experience of a lifetime awaits you at Wilson Island. So why wait any longer? Book your holiday now and start packing your bags!
Please note, Wilson Island is currently closed. Contact us on 1800 875 343 (within Australia) or 1(855) 251 8261 (outside Australia) to enquire about future availability for your escape to Wilson Island!